Women from all over the world come to the Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of Michigan because they want information, choice, and alternative solutions. They want experience they can depend on. They want access to a caring and attentive gynecologist who will offer practical solutions to their pressing needs. We’ve received countless testimonials from frustrated women around the globe who’ve said that Kegels are not a substitute for laser vaginal rejuvenation – and we’ve paid attention. Here at our institute, we listen to your needs and have successfully treated women from over 35 states and 20 countries. In one of our patient surveys, when asked whether they want to be loose or tight, women were unanimous -- they want to be tight. Vaginal tightening surgery is the best solution for this issue. Through surgery tailored to your needs, we can offer the youthful look and sexual gratification you desire.
Dr. Berenholz is pleased to announce the addition of the L.A.V.A. Procedure! L.A.V.A. is a technique used to loosen the vaginal opening to get rid of pain during intercourse. Done with a laser, this advanced technique is bloodless, nearly painless, and permanent. The procedure is performed on an outpatient basis, under sedation. Patients return home the same day and are usually able to resume sexual relations within 6 weeks.
For the past 20 years, Dr. Joseph Berenholz has been a board certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist in the Detroit area. During that time, he has delivered thousands of healthy infants. However, his real passion has been gynecologic surgery, specifically Urogynecologic and pelvic reconstructive surgery. Read More
The following surgical services are provided by LVR Institute of Michigan and Dr. Joseph Berenholz:
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® for the Enhancement of Sexual Gratification
By Dr. Joseph Berenholz
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR) is a one-hour outpatient surgical procedure developed to enhance sexual gratification by improving vaginal muscle tone, strength, and control. LVR is also used to decrease the internal and external vaginal diameters while strengthening the perineum, the body part outside the vagina and above the anus. Sexual gratification for women is directly related to the amount of frictional forces generated, according to Masters and Johnson. We can improve your sexual gratification through laser vaginal cosmetic surgery.
It’s not easy to lose optimal function in the vaginal and vulvar structures. Thanks to advanced technology, you don’t have to. Our suite of vaginal cosmetic surgery options can help women who are self-conscious about their vaginal and vulvar issues.
Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® for Aesthetic Surgical Enhancement
Utilizing advanced laser surgery, DLV cosmetically improves the vulvar structures, such as the labia minora, labia majora, mons pubis, perineum, introitus, and hymen. LVR Institute of Michigan specializes in this type of surgery and can provide you with a tailored solution to your needs. Here are some of the most popular DLV procedures. Read More
Laser Reduction Labiaplasty
- Labiaplasty is used to sculpt the elongated or unequal labial minora (small inner lips) according to your preferences. The majority of women who request this procedure desire smaller inner lips that do not project beyond the large outer lips. This procedure can also be used to treat conditions related to aging, childbirth trauma, or injury.
Laser Reduction Labiaplasty with Reduction of Excess Prepuce
- This type of labia reduction surgery is used to treat and reduce the excess skin along the sides of the clitoris. The final result allows the skin to drape neatly over the clitoris, offering the desired aesthetic enhancement. This treatment is often used to follow up a labioplasty in order to create a unified aesthetic result.
- This procedure is designed to improve the relaxed or aging perineum. It can also be used to improve the sagging labia majora (large outer lips) and labia minora. The final result is a youthful and aesthetically appealing vulva.
- This surgery is used to aesthetically enhance the labia majora by removing the patient’s fat via liposculpturing and transplanting it into the labia majora. It offers a more youthful appearance.
- This type of surgery removes unwanted fat from the mons pubis and upper parts of the labia majora. Through further liposculpturing, we can remove the unwanted fatty bulges in this area and create a more aesthetically pleasing contour.
- This procedure is used to reconstruct the hymen as if nothing occurred. LVR Institute of Michigan is sensitive to the needs of women from all cultures who request this procedure for cultural, social, or religious reasons.
Combination of DLV with LVR
- DLV and LVR surgeries can be performed at the same time for ultimate rejuvenation and aesthetic enhancement. These surgeries can also be performed together with standard cosmetic procedures, including liposculpturing, breast implants, breast reduction, tummy tuck, nose surgery, and eyelid surgery.
Thirty million American women suffer from symptoms of vaginal relaxation and stress urinary incontinence.
Many women have difficulty controlling their urine in certain situations or notice changes in their bowel habits. These two symptoms may be related to a common set of problems that may occur as a result of childbirth, aging or a combination of both. Grouped together these problems are referred to as pelvic relaxation. Read More
The G-Shot® is an office based procedure (lunch time procedure which takes less than 15 minutes from start to finish) that augments the G-Spot resulting in enhanced sexual arousal and sexual gratification for 87% of normal sexually functioning women. Dr. Matlock, a gynecologic surgeon in Los Angeles, is the inventor of the G-Shot®. Read More
Gynecologic Surgery for Treatment of Medical Conditions
As a board-certified obstetrician/gynecologist with over 20 years of experience in his field, Dr. Joseph Berenholz has successfully treated thousands of women with medical conditions ranging from abnormally heavy menstruation to issues arising from age and/or childbirth.
Female genital prolapse
Nearly 34 million women around the world are affected by some kind of pelvic organ prolapse. This happens when the pelvic muscles and ligaments are weakened or damaged by aging, childbirth, or other causes, allowing adjacent structures to protrude into the vaginal wall. There are several types of prolapse, including:
Procedures used to treat prolapse include surgery or the provision of support via a pessary or TOT sling.
Abnormally heavy, painful, or prolonged periods are sometimes caused by problems in the lining of the uterus, known as the endometrium. We can ablate the endometrium using one of several procedures. After this process a woman may no longer become pregnant. However, the removal of the uterus is not necessary.
Essure is a permanent sterilization technique through which micro-inserts are placed within the fallopian tubes to induce tissue growth/scarring; the procedure is designed to block the fallopian tubes over a period of nearly three months. The procedure does not require incisions or a general anesthetic.
If you would like to know more about LVR Institute of Michigan and the services we offer, please continue to browse our site, or contact us at 248-593-8780 or toll-free 888-593-8780 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.